Value DeFi is a complete solution on the ETH and BSC networks that aims to bring fairness, true value, and innovation to decentralized finance through a suite of high-performing products and services.
- Increase accessibility to yield farming
- Provide on-chain voting for governance
- Reward stakeholders with flexible, optimized and profitable pool strategies
- Protect community’s funds through the integration of an insurance treasury
- vSwap, highly-competitive automated market-maker and decentralized exchange that allows anyone to create custom liquidity pools with flexible ratio pairs and swap fees.
- vPegSwap, Solidity implementation of Curve’s StableSwap that is considered a fully automated market maker for tightly pegged assets or stablecoins.
- vFarm, a pool that distributes predefined token(s) to its farmers at every block. There are two types of vFarms, those that were created by Value DeFi and those that were created by other projects using our Farms-as-a-Service (FaaS) technology. Farms-as-a-Service (FaaS) is a free decentralized self-serving platform that any project can use to create and customize time-saving and low-fee liquidity mining solutions.
- vSafe, yield aggregators that use multiple strategies to maximize interest rate returns on users' assets.
- vTokens, newly developed synthetic cross-chain algorithmic tokens. vTokens can be developed on Ethereum, Binance and Polkadot while being pegged to any other tokens using Chainlink’s services.
- vGovernance, where people who stake $VALUE make major decisions regarding Value DeFi and earn a portion of the profits made by products of the platform
Value DeFi originally launched on the Ethereum Mainnet in August 2020 and expanded to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Mainnet in February 2021.